Family Attorneys in Phoenix AZ
When you are looking for family attorneys, Phoenix AZ has many to choose from, but not all are created equal. With family law, it is a smart choice to work alongside a law firm that understands
the complexities of family law. Hildebrand Law, PC is a firm of highly respected family attorneys in Phoenix AZ. Guided by over 100 years of combined experience, we know what it takes to get the results our clients need. If you would like to discuss your family law case with an attorney who cares, please call Hildebrand Law, PC today.
The Importance of Phoenix Family Attorneys
Phoenix family lawyers are meant to act as a legal advisor of family-related issues such as divorce, separation, guardianship, spousal support, and child custody. An attorney can ensure the required documentation is filed promptly and act as a voice on your behalf. By choosing the right family lawyers Phoenix AZ can provide, you can be confident in knowing:
- Your Attorney Understands Family Law: Family attorneys Phoenix AZ offers have trained in legal matters encompassing family law. This includes not only the actual laws but also relevant regulations and loopholes. Should your case include extraordinary circumstances, a family attorney may know how to address them without hindering your overall defense effectively.
- You Are Provided with Unbiased Legal Support: If you’re going through a tough period in life, there’s a good chance that your stress and anxiety levels have been heightened. This could provoke vulnerability as well as difficulties in making informed decisions. Family attorneys Phoenix AZ residents can count on may ease your stress load by evaluating the finite details of your case and present them to the courts in a favorable, professional manner.
- You Are Working with an Experienced Law Firm: Family law cases can be very complex. They may also intersect with other legal areas, such as business litigation, tax and asset valuation, and federal and appellate law. To prepare a sound case, it helps to find family attorneys Phoenix AZ clients trust who have knowledge of these subjects or has access to a network of professionals who do.
Services Provided by Family Attorneys in Phoenix AZ
Hildebrand Law, PC is a law firm determined to get positive results. We go the distance for each client and fight hard for their rights. Depending on the underlying factors of a claim, our family attorneys Phoenix AZ residents recommend may collaborate with accountants, investigators, counselors and other professionals to develop strategies that enable us to get the best outcome for you and your family. Some of our practice areas include:
- Child custody – Child custody is one of the most critical family law issues clients face. Our Phoenix family attorneys will advocate for both you and your child’ best interest through skillful negotiation and litigation.
- Child support – Whether you need to have child support established, modified, or the paying parent is not fulfilling his or her child support obligation; our attorneys will aggressively take all legal steps available to ensure the court’s child support order is enforced.
- Adoption – One of the happiest aspects of family law is adoption, whether bringing a new child into your home or creating a blended family through a stepparent adoption. Unfortunately, the adoption process can become complicated, and this is where a skilled family attorney can assist in the legal aspect of the process.
- Divorce/separation – There are so many issues that couples need to address when they decide to end their marriage, and that includes legal and emotional challenges. Although some people may think they can represent themselves in a divorce, it is not uncommon for unforeseen issues to arise which can suddenly turn a friendly divorce into an acrimonious one. This is why it is so important to let a seasoned family law attorney represent you and deal with all the legal issues that need to be settled, allowing you to take the time you need to deal with the emotional ones.
- Fathers’ rights – Although the legal system has come a long way in recognizing father’s rights, it still has much room for growth. Many judges do realize that the idea that the mother should always be the custodial parent is an old one and that fathers play a pivotal role in their children’s lives. However, there are still many judges who do not recognize that a father’s rights are just as important as a mother’s rights.
- Grandparents’ rights – When a couple divorces, it is not just the nuclear family who is affected, but the extended family as well, especially if the divorce or child custody negotiation was not a friendly one. Suddenly, grandparents who were actively involved in a child’s life find they are now blocked from participating in the child’s life, and their visits have been cut drastically – or maybe completely. Our family attorneys can help grandparents petition the courts to see their grandchildren when a parent has barred them from doing so.
The practice of family law and all it covers can be extensive. Our dedicated Phoenix family attorneys can also assist clients with:
- Gay & LGBT family law
- Property division
- Prenuptial agreements
Let Family Attorneys Phoenix AZ Relies on Advocate for You
When clients are facing family law issues, family attorneys Phoenix AZ understand how stressful and emotional these issues may be. The lawyers in Phoenix AZ at Hildebrand Law, PC will do all we can to fight for your rights aggressively. We will protect your parental rights that are being attacked in a child custody case, obtaining the assets or property that you are entitled to in a divorce settlement or any other family law issue.
Our family attorneys Phoenix AZ courts respect are passionate about protecting the rights of each client. Regardless of how complicated your matter may be, we are ready to listen and discuss your legal options with you. To schedule a free consultation with family attorneys, Phoenix AZ offers, please call (480) 305-8300.