Problems With Aggressive Divorce Lawyers in Arizona
Some clients are looking for aggressive divorce lawyers in Arizona. For those that are looking for an aggressive divorce lawyer in Arizona, we hope you rethink the situation because you may want to consider the consequences of that decision. We are going to talk to you about problems with aggressive divorce lawyers in Arizona.
Divorce is understandably a very emotional time for everyone involved. The last person you need to be in such an emotionally aggressive position is the attorney who is getting you through your divorce. Instead, you should be looking for tips on hiring the best divorce attorney for your case.
If you were thinking of hiring an aggressive divorce attorney, you probably did so because you want to win your case. So, let me ask you this . . . do you think you have a better chance of winning your case with a wildly out of control and combative divorce lawyer or a team of skilled professionals carefully planning each phase of your divorce and skillfully executing that plan on your behalf?
We had received telephone calls from individuals who had asked to speak to an aggressive divorce attorney at our Firm when, in fact, they were not looking for an aggressive divorce attorney at all and were trying to weed out divorce lawyers who were willing to say they are aggressive.
Time after time, when we are done explaining the damage such an aggressive divorce lawyer can cause in an Arizona divorce, we hear that we were the first after a dozen of phone calls with other divorce attorneys who did not immediately agree to take an aggressive and ruthless path on the client’s case.
Overly Aggressive Divorce Lawyers in Arizona are Costly
The one thing an aggressive divorce lawyer in Arizona can promise you is that he or she will damage or destroy many close relationships you have with your children and family. That destruction will significantly extend the time it will take for you to complete your divorce.
It will increase your anxiety, it will cost you a tremendous amount more in attorney fees and costs, and it will provide a worse result in your divorce case. After pocketing a lot more of your money, the aggressive divorce attorney in Arizona will move on with his or her own life; leaving you to try to rebuild a life the chaos left behind. You need to know how to deal with an aggressive divorce lawyer.
An experienced and knowledgeable divorce attorney, on the other hand, will act more like a surgeon than a “junkyard dog” and in doing so will save you time, money, and meaningful relationships that, although may be damaged at the time, will not continue to increase in intensity.
Redefine the Meaning of an Aggressive Arizona Divorce Lawyer
The attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC redefine the sense of an aggressive divorce lawyer in Arizona. Our view of an aggressive divorce attorney is to be thoroughly prepared through a series of well-defined steps while informing our clients of the likely outcome of their case. We then move faster and more thoroughly than the divorce attorney on the other side of the case.
This approach puts us in a position to begin settlement discussions sooner because we have quickly accumulated all of the relevant information and documentation and can speak intelligently about our clients’ cases. If we are unable to settle the case, we quickly set the case for a hearing to obtain a resolution of the issues in the case. This thorough approach gives our clients a decisive advantage in their cases.
If you have questions about aggressive divorce lawyers in an Arizona divorce case, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona divorce and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in divorce and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your Arizona divorce or family law case around today.
More Articles About Divorce in Arizona
- The advantage of Filing Divorce First in Arizona
- Are Prenuptial Agreements Enforceable in Arizona
- Arizona Divorce
- Arizona Divorce Attorney Reviews
- Arizona Divorce Child Custody
- Arizona Divorce Debt
- Arizona Divorce Forms
- Arizona Divorce Laws
- Arizona Divorce Laws Alimony
- Arizona Divorce Laws and Statutes
- Arizona Divorce Laws on Adultery
- Arizona Divorce Papers
- Arizona Divorce Practice
- Arizona Divorce Process
- Arizona Divorce Records Search
- Arizona Marriage Laws
- Asset and Property Search in an Arizona Divorce
- Arizona Divorce When You Can’t Find Your Spouse
- Change to Maiden Name After Divorce in Arizona
- Changing Orders in an Arizona Divorce Decree
- Children and Divorce in Arizona
- College Expenses After Divorce in Arizona
- Complex Divorce Cases in Arizona
- Conciliation Court Services in Arizona
- Consent Required for Marriage of Minors in Arizona
- Considering the Children during a Divorce in Arizona
- Convert to a Covenant Marriage in Arizona
- Coping With Divorce in Arizona
- Court Services to Save a Marriage in Arizona
- Custody of the Family Pet in a Divorce in Arizona
- Dissolution of Marriage in Arizona
- Divorce After Legal Separation in Arizona
- Divorce and Children in Arizona
- Divorce Arizona
- Divorce Case is on the Inactive Calendar in Arizona
- Divorce Court Jurisdiction in Arizona
- Divorce in Arizona Without Children
- Divorce Procedures in Arizona
- Divorce Records in Arizona
- Divorce Statistics in Arizona
- Divorce Support Groups in Arizona
- Domestic Violence and Divorce in Arizona
- Effect of Adultery on an Arizona Divorce
- Effects of Divorce on Children in Arizona
- Enforceable Arizona Prenuptial Agreements
- Failure to Include an Issue in an Arizona Divorce
- Filing for Divorce in Arizona
- Filing for Divorce to Receive Alimony in Arizona
- Guide to Divorce for Men in Arizona
- High Asset Divorce in Arizona
- High Conflict Divorce in Arizona
- High Net Worth Divorce Arizona
- How is a Divorce Finalized in Arizona
- How Long Does a Contested Divorce Take in Arizona
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Divorce in Arizona
- How Long Does it Take to Get Divorced in Arizona
- How Long Does Uncontested Divorce Take in Arizona
- How Long To Be Separated Before Divorce in Arizona
- How long to get Temporary Orders in Arizona
- How Much Does it Cost to Get a Divorce in Arizona
- How to Appeal a Divorce Decree in Arizona
- How To Find Good Divorce Attorney in Arizona
- How to Start a Divorce in Arizona
- Learn About Uncontested Divorce in Arizona
- Legally Separated File Divorce in Arizona
- Marital Settlement Agreement in Arizona
- The merger of the Settlement Agreement in Arizona
- Military Divorce Laws in Arizona
- Misled Into Signing Divorce Settlement in Arizona
- Modifying a Divorce Decree in Arizona
- No Contest Divorce in Arizona
- No-Fault Divorce in Arizona
- Order to Pay Spouses Attorney Fees in Arizona
- Parenting Class During a Divorce in Arizona
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage in Arizona
- Protect Children in a Divorce in Arizona
- Quick Divorce in Arizona
- Reasons for Divorce in Arizona
- Reasons to File for Divorce in Arizona
- Represent Yourself in Arizona Divorce Case
- Same-Sex Divorce in Arizona
- Sealing Court Records in an Arizona Divorce
- Sell Home During Divorce in Arizona
- Selling Property During a Divorce in Arizona
- Served With Divorce Papers in Arizona
- Serving Divorce Papers by Publication in Arizona
- Should I Keep the House in a Divorce in Arizona
- Social Media Evidence in Divorce in Arizona
- Stop an Arizona Divorce
- Stop an Arizona Divorce if You Change Your Mind
- What Happens at a Resolution Management Conference in Arizona
- What Happens If the Divorce Case Goes to Trial in Arizona
- What Happens Temporary Orders Hearing in Arizona
- What is a Covenant Marriage in Arizona
- What is a Default Divorce in Arizona
- What is a Family Law Master in an Arizona Divorce Case
- What is a Preliminary Injunction in an Arizona Divorce
- What is a Temporary Orders Hearing in Arizona
- What is the Divorce Process in Arizona
- What Reasons Do I Need to Obtain a Divorce in a Covenant Marriage in Arizona
- What to do When Served with Divorce Papers in Arizona
- When Can I File For Divorce in Arizona
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about problems with aggressive divorce lawyers in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about family law in Arizona. Chris is a divorce and family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and, quite frankly, actually caring about what his clients are going through in a divorce or family law case. In short, his practice is defined by the success of his clients. He also manages all of the other attorneys at his firm to make sure the outcomes in their clients’ cases are successful as well.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY!PLEASE COMPLETE OUR NEW CLIENT INTAKE FORM TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY!
As Seen on CBS News, ABC News, NBC News, and Fox News