What Do I Do if I am Served With Divorce Papers in Arizona

It is important not to ignore the papers that have been served upon you. The Summons that was served upon you will inform you of deadlines you must meet to protect your legal rights, such as filing a written response to the petition within a certain number of days from the date you were served with the petition.
What Do I Do if I am Served with Divorce Papers
The court may proceed with your divorce without your involvement if you do not file a correct written response with the court within the time stated on the Summons.

Contact Our Scottsdale Arizona Divorce Attorneys

If you are in need of a divorce lawyer in Arizona, the family law firm of Hildebrand Law, PC is only a phone call away. Our attorneys handle all types of divorce cases in Arizona. Please call (480)305-8300 if you wish to speak with our Arizona divorce lawyers or have additional questions regarding Arizona divorce laws.