Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
Hildebrand Law, PC Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
Our Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Arizona are here to help you navigate through an amicable yet fair and reasonable divorce. The collaborative divorce attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC will thoroughly explain how collaborative divorce works in Arizona.
The collaborative divorce process in Arizona mitigates conflict between the parties.
Both parties and their counsel agree not to file additional court documents while the collaborative divorce process takes place.
There will be at least one, if not more, meetings to gather and exchange all relevant information and documentation and to discuss each spouse’s proposals for resolving the case.
At times, counselors may be involved, as well as financial planners, and Certified Public Accountants.
We will work with you, your spouse, your spouse’s attorney, and any agreed-upon experts, if any are needed, to obtain all of the necessary financial documentation to ensure we cover all assets and debts.
We will then sit down with you to develop a plan on how we should divide your assets and debts, address issues concerning your children, and determine how much child support should be paid and whether alimony should be considered.
If you reach an agreement, one or both collaborative divorce lawyers will draft settlement documents.
At a minimum, a Marital Settlement Agreement and Consent Decree for Dissolution of Marriage will be prepared, reviewed, and signed.
If you have children, a complete and detailed Parenting Plan will also be drafted in your collaborative divorce in Arizona.
The Parenting Plan will detail each parent’s parenting time with the children, will address how major decisions, such as educational and medical decisions, will be made and other provisions commonly addressed in Parenting Plans.
More Information on Our Arizona Family Law Attorneys
- Affordable Divorce Lawyers in Arizona
- Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Arizona Order of Protection Attorneys
- Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Arizona Spousal Maintenance Attorneys
- Arizona Divorce Attorneys for Same-Sex Couples
- Child Custody Attorney in Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorney Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorneys Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers in Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers Scottsdale Arizona
- Christian Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Athletes in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Doctors in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Firefighters in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Lawyers in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys Yuma Arizona
- Divorce Consulting Attorney in Arizona
- Family Law Attorneys in Arizona
- Family Law Attorney in Arizona
- Family Lawyer Arizona
- Find The Best Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Flagstaff Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Attorney
- Prescott Arizona Alimony Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Custody Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Child Support
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Visitation
- Prescott Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Modification of Child Custody
- Prescott Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Lawyers
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about collaborative divorce in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about divorce in Arizona. Chris is a family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through.