Arizona Divorce Laws FAQ | Divorce Laws in Arizona
Arizona Divorce Laws Frequently Asked Questions
If you are facing a divorce in Arizona, you are very likely feeling unsure about what is going to happen to your children, your finances, and your life. You also likely feel like you have lost some level of control over your life. You have to make some very important decisions about your life and who you choose to protect your interests in your divorce.
Many Arizona divorce attorneys simply ask you to hand over your issues to them to resolve. We choose a different path. Our mission is to provide you with all of the information you need to navigate your divorce in Arizona. We have written articles in our Frequently Asked Divorce Questions page to enable you to educate yourself about the various Arizona divorce laws.
We believe that educating our clients empowers them to take back control over their lives in a divorce in Arizona. We have written articles on every aspect of divorce and family law to empower you to take control of your life.
If you have questions about divorce laws in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona divorce and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in divorce and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your divorce or family law case around today.
Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona
- What is the divorce process in Arizona?
- How long do you have to be separated before divorcing in Arizona?
- Can my spouse be ordered to pay my attorney fees?
- Can I represent myself in an Arizona divorce case?
- Does adultery have an effect on an Arizona divorce?
- Are prenuptial agreements enforceable in Arizona?
- What is the difference between divorce and legal separation in Arizona?
- When can I file for divorce in Arizona?
- What reasons do I need to show to file for divorce?
- Is there an advantage to being the first to file for divorce?
- How do I start a divorce in Arizona?
- Where do I file for divorce in Arizona?
- Who has custody of children when a divorce is filed?
- What is a temporary orders hearing in Arizona?
- What happens at a temporary orders hearing in Arizona?
- How to prepare for a temporary orders hearing in Arizona?
- How long does it take to get temporary orders in an Arizona divorce case?
- Can I stop a divorce if I change my mind?
- How long does an uncontested divorce take in Arizona?
- How long does a contested divorce take in Arizona?
- What do I do if I am served with divorce papers?
- What is a default divorce in Arizona?
- Does the court offer services to save a marriage?
- What is a family law master in an Arizona divorce case?
- What does it mean if your divorce case is on the inactive calendar?
- How is a divorce finalized?
- What happens If the case goes to trial?
- Can I change the orders in a divorce decree?
- Can an Arizona divorce decree be set aside for fraud?
- What is a covenant marriage?
- Can I convert my marriage to a covenant marriage?
- What reasons do I need to obtain a divorce in a covenant marriage?
- What should you say to kids about a divorce in Arizona?
- Is there a time limit to enforce an Arizona divorce decree?
- How do I enforce an unsigned divorce settlement agreement?
- Are prenuptial agreements valid in an Arizona divorce?
- Can I request to change judges in an Arizona divorce?
- Do Arizona courts have jurisdiction over procedural requirements?
- What should I do if the other parent is hostile?
- Will filing a motion to compel discovery that was untimely issued in a divorce result in sanctions?
- What is the effect of failure to file and record a marriage license in Arizona?
- What are the penalties for late disclosure of evidence in an Arizona divorce case?
- What are some tips to protecting children from a hostile parent during a divorce in Arizona?
- What is a parenting plan in an Arizona divorce case?
- How does divorce affect my children?
- How is property purchased with sole and separate property treated in an Arizona divorce?
- How can personal injury claims can affect your marital relationship?
- What is a rule 69 agreement in Arizona?
- What is a ratification of voidable marriage in Arizona?
- What is the meaning of “home state”?
- How are mental illnesses treated in an Arizona divorce?
- How is military retirement pay divided in an Arizona divorce?
- What happens to debt not included in a divorce decree?
- Are statements regarding property binding in a divorce?
- Will Arizona courts set aside a divorce decree to correct a mistake?
- Can Arizona courts require a religious divorce?
- What happens if I miss my court date in a divorce?
- Can a spouse be charged interest on a judgment in an Arizona divorce decree?
- What is the difference between a complete and partial divorce agreement?
- Can the court award money in an Arizona divorce?
- What are some tips to hiring the right divorce lawyer?
- How do disability payments factor into a divorce in Arizona?
- What happens if the other spouse fails to provide financial information?
- Are marital agreements binding on creditors?
- How should I prepare for divorce mediation in Arizona?
- How do I pick a divorce mediator in Arizona?
- Why mediate your divorce in Arizona?
- How can I work effectively with my attorney when divorcing a narcissist?
- Can a judge reject a divorce settlement in Arizona?
- Are you married to a narcissist?
- Is the court required to award attorney fees in Arizona?
- How does the court treat retirement accounts in a divorce?
- Can the court enforce a promise between spouses during a divorce?
- What happens if a spouse fails to sign a verification of a divorce form?
- What is the effect of changing judges during a divorce in Arizona?
- When is a divorce final in Arizona?
- Can assets be omitted in an Arizona divorce decree?
- How does divorce affect personal injury awards?
- How can I protect my personal injury award during a divorce?
Contact Our Scottsdale Arizona Divorce Attorneys
If you are in need of a divorce lawyer in Arizona, the family law firm of Hildebrand Law, PC is only a phone call away. Our attorneys handle all types of divorce cases in Arizona. Please call (480) 305-8300 if you wish to speak with our Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona divorce lawyers or have additional questions regarding Arizona divorce laws.