Arizona Child Custody Laws FAQ
Child Custody in Arizona Faq
Thank you for visiting our Arizona Child Custody Laws Frequently Asked Questions page. Our Scottsdale Arizona child custody attorneys want to provide you with answers to all of your questions regarding Arizona child custody and family law.
Arizona child custody laws can be complex and, at times, very confusing. We provide answers to many of the most common questions about Arizona child custody laws to enable you to gain a better understanding of what you can expect if you are involved in a child custody case in Arizona.
You will be in a much better position to protect the best interests of your children if you have a thorough understanding of the Arizona child custody laws that will apply to your case. If you have any questions about your child custody case or the Arizona child custody laws that will be applied in your case, please do not hesitate to contact one of our experienced Arizona child custody attorneys.
If you have questions about child custody in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona child custody and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in child custody and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your child custody or family law case around today.
Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona
- What Are the child custody factors in Arizona?
- What is the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act?
- What is the Required Affidavit in a Child Custody Case in Arizona?
- What forms of child custody are there in Arizona?
- What is sole legal custody or sole decision making in Arizona?
- What is joint legal custody or joint decision making in Arizona?
- Does the court favor mothers over fathers in child custody cases in Arizona?
- Can a grandparent or stepparent be awarded custody of a child in Arizona?
- What is a child custody evaluation in Arizona?
- How do you prepare for a child custody evaluation?
- What is a parenting coordinator in an Arizona child custody case?
- What visitation or parenting time schedules do judges order in Arizona?
- Can a parent with sole custody limit access to a child’s medical or other records?
- What happens if a parent wants to move out of state with A child?
- How do you modify visitation or parenting time in Arizona?
- How to enforce parenting time or custody in Arizona?
- What are emergency child custody orders in Arizona?
- How can you change a child’s last name in Arizona?
- Can a wife change a child’s last name in an Arizona divorce?
- What do you have to prove to get supervised parenting time in Arizona?
- Can an Arizona judge prevent a parent from presenting evidence at a child custody trial as a sanction?
- Can a judge appoint an attorney to represent a child in an Arizona child custody case?
- How much notice about a child custody hearing are you entitled to receive?
- Does a change in a child’s school provide a basis to modify parenting time in Arizona?
- Can I be sued for reporting suspected child abuse in Arizona?
- Do I have a right to notice and an evidentiary hearing before my custody rights are modified?
- What is habeas corpus in an Arizona child custody case?
- Who has jurisdiction over a minor child residing outside the state of Arizona?
- Is the court required to use the full allotted time in an Arizona child custody hearing?
- When must a judge set a child custody hearing in Arizona?
- What is a parenting plan in an Arizona child custody case?
- Does a Person Standing In Loco Parentis to a Child in Arizona have visitation rights?
- What if children are only before the court because they were abducted by a noncustodial parent?
- What are temporary child custody orders in an Arizona divorce decree?
- Is the court prohibited from providing custody rights to step parents?
- What is in loco parentis visitation with a child by a step parent?
- Does the best interest standard apply when a third person seeks custody of a child in Arizona?
- What is the relationship between child custody and child support in Arizona?
- Can Arizona child custody decisions be delegated to an expert?
- What is UCCJEA in dependency cases in Arizona?
- Can grandparents obtain custody of a child from a parent?
- Are hostile communications a basis to modify child custody in Arizona?
- What are the rules for parenting time with a non-biological child in Arizona?
- How do Arizona courts treat domestic violence?
- Is a change in circumstances necessary for a modification of child custody in Arizona?
- Is there a time limit to relocating children after orders have been issued?
- How does the court treat false allegations of child abuse in Arizona?
- What happens if there is a failure to allege a change in circumstances?
- Can the court require mental health records?
- What is the purpose of the UCCJEA in Arizona child custody cases?
- What is supervised parenting time in Arizona?
- How do courts handle international child abductions?
- How do courts determine child custody jurisdiction?
- What are the rules regarding child relocation?
- Are there cases where Arizona’s child relocation statutes do not apply?
- Can grandparents prevent the relocation of a grandchild?
- Can a step-parent be in contempt of violating child visitation orders?
- How does the court decide which school children will attend?
- Can I modify child custody based on evidence subsequent to my final orders?
- How does the court factor domestic violence into child custody in Arizona?
- When do child relocation factors not apply in Arizona?
- Can grandparents receive temporary visitation orders in Arizona?
- Do grandparents have visitation rights in Arizona?
- Can the court prohibit the consumption of alcohol as a condition of parenting time?
- What happens if I fail to appear for my child custody hearing?
- How does same-sex marriage affect child custody rights in Arizona?
- What Determines Child Custody in Arizona?
Contact Our Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Attorneys
Contact us today or call us at (480) 305-8300 to schedule your consultation with one of our Scottsdale and Phoenix Arizona Child Custody Attorneys regarding Arizona child custody laws, the divorce process or any other Arizona family law matter.