How to Make Arizona Child Support Payments
DUE TO COVID-19 AND OUR NEED TO ENSURE THE HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS, ALL INITIAL CLIENT CONSULTATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY PHONE. YOU MAY CALL US AT (480)305-8300 TO SCHEDULE A TELEPHONE CALL WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS.
Making Child Support Payments in Arizona
In the state of Arizona, child support payments are made to the Support Payment Clearinghouse.
There are various methods for completing the transaction.
What to Include With Your Child Support Payment
Whenever sending payment, you should include your name and ATLAS case number, if applicable, to ensure you are properly credited and experience no unnecessary delays.
The clearinghouse also requests that you not send any correspondence along with your payment.
The process is outlined clearly, but mailing addresses have not been included.
If you wish to mail in your child support, we suggest obtaining the mailing address directly from the child support offices to ensure that it is accurate and up to date at all times.
It is important to note that failure to pay child support can result in you being ordered to pay expensive attorney fees and, in some cases, you may be sent to jail until you pay a lump sum child support payment as ordered by the court.
If you have questions or concerns about your child support orders, please do not attempt to ignore the situation or make changes of your own accord.
This could result in unnecessary trouble.
Instead, touch base with an experienced Arizona divorce attorney to determine your options and the best course of action.
If you have questions regarding your child support orders or if you fear you will soon (or immediately) not be capable of making your ordered child support payments, please get in touch with the Arizona divorce attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC.
We can assist you in finding a suitable solution.
If you have questions about how to make child support payments in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona child support and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in child support and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your child support or family law case around today.
Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona
Other Articles About Child Support in Arizona
- Arizona Child Support Calculator
- Arizona Uniform Interstate Family Support Act Statutes
- Arizona Child Support
- Back Child Support in Arizona
- Calculating Income for Child Support in Arizona
- Child Support and an Unemployed Parent in Arizona
- Child Support Enforcement in Arizona
- Domesticate Child Support Order in Arizona
- How is Child Support Calculated in Arizona
- How is Income Calculated for Child Support in Arizona
- How to Enforce a Child Support Order in Arizona
- How To Enforce Child Support in Arizona
- How to Modify Child Support Order in Arizona
- Modification of Child Support in Arizona
- Modify or Enforce Other State Support Order in Arizona
- Prescott Arizona Modification of Child Support
- Registering Support Order From Another State In Arizona
- The Standard Procedure to Modify Child Support in Arizona
- What is a Wage Assignment in Arizona
- What Is Considered Gross Income for Arizona Child Support in Arizona
- What is Included in an Arizona Child Support Order
- When Does Child Support End in Arizona
- Modification of Child Support When Neither Parent Lives in Arizona
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about how to make child support payments in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about child support laws in Arizona. Chris is a family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a child support case should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through.