Order or Protection in Arizona FAQ
Thank you for visiting our Arizona Order of Protection Frequently Asked Questions page. Our Scottsdale Order of Protection Attorneys want to provide you with answers to all of your questions regarding Orders of Protection and family law.
- What are orders of protection and injunctions against harassment in Arizona?
- What is the difference between an order of protection and an injunction against harassment?
- Where do I obtain a protective order in Arizona?
- What do I do if the person violates the order by contacting me?
- How do I get an Arizona order of protection dismissed or modified?
- What can you do if your children are on an Arizona order of protection?
- Can you be removed from your residence by an Arizona order of protection?
- Can you be restricted from owning a firearm as a result of an order of protection?
- How does social media factor into an order of protection in Arizona?
Chris Hildebrand wrote this frequently asked questions about Orders of Protection in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about Order of Protection laws in Arizona. Chris is a family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through an Order of Protection case should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through.