Arizona Order of Protection Laws | Orders or Protection AZ
Thank you for visiting our Arizona Order of Protection Frequently Asked Questions page. Our Scottsdale Order of Protection Attorneys want to provide you with answers to all of your questions regarding Orders of Protection and family law.
- What are orders of protection and injunctions against harassment in Arizona?
- What is the difference between an order of protection and an injunction against harassment?
- Where do I obtain a protective order in Arizona?
- What do I do if the person violates the order by contacting me?
- How do I get an Arizona order of protection dismissed or modified?
- What can you do if your children are on an Arizona order of protection?
- Can you be removed from your residence by an Arizona order of protection?
- Can you be restricted from owning a firearm as a result of an order of protection?
- How does social media factor into an order of protection in Arizona?
Contact Our Scottsdale Phoenix Order of Protection Attorneys
Contact us today or call us at (480)947-4339 to schedule your consultation our Scottsdale Arizona order of protection attorneys regarding an AZ order of protection or any other Arizona family law matter.