How to Get an Arizona Order of Protection Dismissed or Modified
Modifying or Dismissing an ArizonaOrder of Protection
If you want to know how to get an Arizona order of protection dismissed or modified, you should first know a protective order is valid for one full year from the date it was served upon you. You are entitled to request a hearing to require the other party to prove his or her allegations in court.
You may apply for that hearing at any time before the expiration of that order by filing a request for hearing in the court that issued the order.
After listening to the testimony of witnesses, the court may uphold the protective order in its entirety, may modify the order, or may dismiss the order entirely.
If you have questions about how to get an order of protection dismissed or modified in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona restraining order and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in restraining order and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your restraining order or family law case around today.
More Articles About Restraining Orders in Arizona
- THE BASIS FOR OBTAINING A RESTRAINING ORDER IN ARIZONA
- CONSEQUENCES OF VIOLATING AN ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- CONSEQUENCES OF AN ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- FIGHTING A RESTRAINING ORDER IN ARIZONA
- ORDER OF PROTECTION AND CHILD VISITATION ARIZONA
- WHAT YOU NEED TO GET AN ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- CAN YOU BE REMOVED FROM YOUR HOME BY AN ARIZONA ORDER OF PROTECTION
- ORDER OF PROTECTION AND FIREARM RESTRICTIONS IN ARIZONA
- ORDERS OF PROTECTION AGAINST HARASSMENT IN ARIZONA
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ORDER OF PROTECTION AND AN INJUNCTION AGAINST HARASSMENT IN ARIZONA
- WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE ON AN ARIZONA ORDER OF PROTECTION
- FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN AN ARIZONA DIVORCE
- APPEALING AN ORDER OF PROTECTION CONSOLIDATED WITH A DIVORCE IN ARIZONA
- HOW DO RESTRAINING ORDERS WORK IN ARIZONA
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND RESTRAINING ORDERS IN ARIZONA
- OVERTURNING AN ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- RECORD TO APPEAL AN ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- ALLEGATIONS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PETITION FOR ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- ARIZONA ORDER OF PROTECTION FROM A SPOUSE’S ABUSIVE CHILD
- RESTRAINING ORDERS IN ARIZONA