How to Get an Arizona Order of Protection Dismissed or Modified
Modifying or Dismissing an ArizonaOrder of Protection
If you want to know how to get an Arizona order of protection dismissed or modified, you should first know a protective order is valid for one full year from the date it was served upon you. You are entitled to request a hearing to require the other party to prove his or her allegations in court.
You may apply for that hearing at any time before the expiration of that order by filing a request for hearing in the court that issued the order.
After listening to the testimony of witnesses, the court may uphold the protective order in its entirety, may modify the order, or may dismiss the order entirely.
If you have questions about how to get an order of protection dismissed or modified in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona restraining order and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in restraining order and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your restraining order or family law case around today.
More Articles About Restraining Orders in Arizona
- Basis For Restraining Order in Arizona
- Children On an Arizona Order of Protection in Arizona
- Consequences of an Order of Protection in Arizona
- Domestic Violence Help in Arizona
- False Accusations of Domestic Violence in an Arizona
- Fighting a Restraining Order in Arizona
- Get an Arizona Order of Protection Dismissed or Modified
- How to Get Arizona Order of Protection
- Order of Protection and Child Visitation in Arizona
- Order of Protection and Firearm Restrictions in Arizona
- Order of Protection in Arizona
- Order of Protection or Injunction for Harassment in Arizona
- Orders of Protection Against Harassment in Arizona
- Orders of Protection in Arizona
- Removal From Home by Arizona Order of Protection
- Violating an Order of Protection By Contacting in Arizona
- What to Do if Your Children Are on an Arizona Order of Protection
- Where do I Obtain a Protective Order in Arizona
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about how to get an Arizona order of protection dismissed or modified to ensure everyone has access to information about the order of protection laws in Arizona. Chris is a family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through an Order of Protection case should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through.