What is the difference between an Order of Protection or an Injunction Against Harassment in Arizona
Order of Protection Versus Injunction for Harassment in Arizona
The most important difference between an order of protection or an injunction for harassment in Arizona is that an Order of Protection applies when there is a familial type relationship between the parties, such as a spouse, a former spouse, any person with whom you live or have lived with, someone with whom you have a child and against most other relatives that are related by blood or by marriage.
An Injunction Against Harassment, however, may only be filed against a person when there is no familial type relationship between the parties, such as neighbors, co-workers, and acquaintances.
If you have questions about what is the difference between an order of protection and an injunction against harassment in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona restraining order and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in restraining order and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your restraining order or family law case around today.
More Articles About Restraining Orders in Arizona
- THE BASIS FOR OBTAINING A RESTRAINING ORDER IN ARIZONA
- CONSEQUENCES OF VIOLATING AN ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- CONSEQUENCES OF AN ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- FIGHTING A RESTRAINING ORDER IN ARIZONA
- ORDER OF PROTECTION AND CHILD VISITATION ARIZONA
- WHAT YOU NEED TO GET AN ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- CAN YOU BE REMOVED FROM YOUR HOME BY AN ARIZONA ORDER OF PROTECTION
- ORDER OF PROTECTION AND FIREARM RESTRICTIONS IN ARIZONA
- ORDERS OF PROTECTION AGAINST HARASSMENT IN ARIZONA
- HOW TO GET AN ARIZONA ORDER OF PROTECTION DISMISSED OR MODIFIED
- WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE ON AN ARIZONA ORDER OF PROTECTION
- FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN AN ARIZONA DIVORCE
- APPEALING AN ORDER OF PROTECTION CONSOLIDATED WITH A DIVORCE IN ARIZONA
- HOW DO RESTRAINING ORDERS WORK IN ARIZONA
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND RESTRAINING ORDERS IN ARIZONA
- OVERTURNING AN ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- RECORD TO APPEAL AN ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- ALLEGATIONS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PETITION FOR ORDER OF PROTECTION IN ARIZONA
- ARIZONA ORDER OF PROTECTION FROM A SPOUSE’S ABUSIVE CHILD
- RESTRAINING ORDERS IN ARIZONA