What is the difference between an Order of Protection or an Injunction Against Harassment in Arizona
DUE TO COVID-19 AND OUR NEED TO ENSURE THE HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS, ALL INITIAL CLIENT CONSULTATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY PHONE. YOU MAY CALL US AT (480)305-8300 TO SCHEDULE A TELEPHONE CALL WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS.
Order of Protection Versus Injunction for Harassment in Arizona
The most important difference between an order of protection or an injunction for harassment in Arizona is that an Order of Protection applies when there is a familial type relationship between the parties, such as a spouse, a former spouse, any person with whom you live or have lived with, someone with whom you have a child and against most other relatives that are related by blood or by marriage.
An Injunction Against Harassment, however, may only be filed against a person when there is no familial type relationship between the parties, such as neighbors, co-workers, and acquaintances.
If you have questions about what is the difference between an order of protection and an injunction against harassment in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona restraining order and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in restraining order and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your restraining order or family law case around today.
Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona
More Articles About Restraining Orders in Arizona
- Basis For Restraining Order in Arizona
- Children On an Arizona Order of Protection in Arizona
- Consequences of an Order of Protection in Arizona
- Dismiss or Modify Arizona Order of Protection
- Domestic Violence Help in Arizona
- False Accusations of Domestic Violence in an Arizona
- Fighting a Restraining Order in Arizona
- Get an Arizona Order of Protection Dismissed or Modified
- How to Get Arizona Order of Protection
- Order of Protection and Child Visitation in Arizona
- Order of Protection and Firearm Restrictions in Arizona
- Order of Protection in Arizona
- Orders of Protection Against Harassment in Arizona
- Orders of Protection in Arizona
- Removal From Home by Arizona Order of Protection
- Violating an Order of Protection By Contacting in Arizona
- What to Do if Your Children Are on an Arizona Order of Protection
- Where do I Obtain a Protective Order in Arizona
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about the difference between an order of protection or injunction for harassment in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about protective orders in Arizona. Chris is a family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a protective order case should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through.