How Long Can You Be Legally Separated in Arizona
Some clients ask how long can you be legally separated in Arizona. The answer is very simple. You can be legally separated in Arizona for as long as both spouses wish or until the death of one of the spouses.
The death of a spouse terminates the marital relationship automatically without the other spouse having to go to court to obtain a divorce in Arizona. The legal separation, however, can also terminate if either party files a divorce petition and gets a divorce decree from a court.
If you have questions about how long you can be legally separated in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona legal separation and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in legal separation and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your legal separation or family law case around today.
More Articles About Legal Separation in Arizona
- CONVERT LEGAL SEPARATION INTO A DIVORCE DURING THE CASE IN ARIZONA
- ARIZONA LEGAL SEPARATION LAWS
- HOW LONG DOES A LEGAL SEPARATION TAKE IN ARIZONA
- HOW TO STOP A LEGAL SEPARATION IN ARIZONA
- HOW TO START A LEGAL SEPARATION IN ARIZONA
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DIVORCE AND LEGAL SEPARATION IN ARIZONA
- LEGAL SEPARATION AND TAXES IN ARIZONA
- BENEFITS OF A LEGAL SEPARATION IN ARIZONA
- DISADVANTAGES OF LEGAL SEPARATION IN ARIZONA
- ALTERNATIVES TO DIVORCE AND LEGAL SEPARATION IN ARIZONA
- REVERSING LEGAL SEPARATION IN ARIZONA