What do I do if a Person Violates an Order of Protection by Contacting Me
Some people ask what can I do if a person violates an order of protection by contacting me. You should know it is a crime in Arizona for a party to violate the terms of a protective order if they were served with the petition and order of protection before initiating the prohibited contact. Typically, the person violating the protective order is charged with a Class 1 misdemeanor. Repeated violations, however, can result in the filing of felony stalking or aggravated harassment charges.
Contact Our Scottsdale Order of Protection Attorneys
Contact us today or call us at (480)305-8300 to schedule your consultation our Scottsdale Arizona order of protection attorneys regarding an AZ order of protection or any other Arizona family law matter.
More Articles About Restraining Orders in Arizona
- Basis For Restraining Order in Arizona
- Children On an Arizona Order of Protection in Arizona
- Consequences of an Order of Protection in Arizona
- Dismiss or Modify Arizona Order of Protection
- Domestic Violence Help in Arizona
- False Accusations of Domestic Violence in an Arizona
- Fighting a Restraining Order in Arizona
- Get an Arizona Order of Protection Dismissed or Modified
- How to Get Arizona Order of Protection
- Order of Protection and Child Visitation in Arizona
- Order of Protection and Firearm Restrictions in Arizona
- Order of Protection in Arizona
- Order of Protection or Injunction for Harassment in Arizona
- Orders of Protection Against Harassment in Arizona
- Orders of Protection in Arizona
- Removal From Home by Arizona Order of Protection
- What to Do if Your Children Are on an Arizona Order of Protection
- Where do I Obtain a Protective Order in Arizona
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about what should I do if a person violates an order of protection by contacting me in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about Order of Protection laws in Arizona. Chris is a family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through an Order of Protection case should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through.