What do I do if a Person Violates an Order of Protection by Contacting Me

Learn What to Do When Someone Violates an Order of Protection in Arizona from Our Arizona Licensed Attorney Chris Hildebrand of Hildebrand Law, PC.

U.S. News and World Report Best Divorce and Family Law Firms in Arizona

Some people ask what can I do if a person violates an order of protection by contacting me. You should know it is a crime in Arizona for a party to violate the terms of a protective order if they were served with the petition and order of protection before initiating the prohibited contact. Typically, the person violating the protective order is charged with a Class 1 misdemeanor. Repeated violations, however, can result in the filing of felony stalking or aggravated harassment charges.

Contact Our Scottsdale Order of Protection Attorneys

Contact us today or call us at (480)305-8300 to schedule your consultation our Scottsdale Arizona order of protection attorneys regarding an AZ order of protection or any other Arizona family law matter.

Violating an Order of Protection By Contacting the Protected Party in Arizona.

More Articles About Restraining Orders in Arizona


Chris Hildebrand

Chris Hildebrand

Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about what should I do if a person violates an order of protection by contacting me in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about Order of Protection laws in Arizona. Chris is a family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through an Order of Protection case should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through.