Where do I Obtain a Protective Order in Arizona
Some people ask where do I obtain a protective order in Arizona. We want to let you know that you may go to any city court, justice court or superior court to complete the Petition. You file the request for the protective order in any of these courts unless a prior dissolution of marriage or paternity case had been filed in the Superior Court in which case you should file the request for the protective order in the Superior Court.
Follow the instructions and fill out the sections of the Petition that ask you why you want the Order and what relief you want. Be as detailed as possible when you fill out the forms, making sure you have the following information if possible:
- your address and phone number (or ask to keep it confidential);
- your employer’s address and phone number;
- the name of your child(ren)’s school(s) and the addresses and phone number(s) (only if included on Order);
- other addresses you want the other person to stay away from;
- the other person’s address, phone number, employer, and a description of that person;
- any papers showing past civil or criminal court actions against that person;
- any old orders of protection against that person;
- A list of the things this individual has done and be specific; include dates, if you called the police or had to go to the doctor or hospital. Bring any police reports, medical records, etc.;
If you have questions about where you obtain a protective order in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona restraining order and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in restraining order and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your restraining order or family law case around today.
Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona
More Articles About Restraining Orders in Arizona
- Basis For Restraining Order in Arizona
- Children On an Arizona Order of Protection in Arizona
- Consequences of an Order of Protection in Arizona
- Dismiss or Modify Arizona Order of Protection
- Domestic Violence Help in Arizona
- False Accusations of Domestic Violence in an Arizona
- Fighting a Restraining Order in Arizona
- Get an Arizona Order of Protection Dismissed or Modified
- How to Get Arizona Order of Protection
- Order of Protection and Child Visitation in Arizona
- Order of Protection and Firearm Restrictions in Arizona
- Order of Protection in Arizona
- Order of Protection or Injunction for Harassment in Arizona
- Orders of Protection Against Harassment in Arizona
- Orders of Protection in Arizona
- Removal From Home by Arizona Order of Protection
- Violating an Order of Protection By Contacting in Arizona
- What to Do if Your Children Are on an Arizona Order of Protection
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about where do I obtain a protective order in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about Protective Order laws in Arizona. Chris is a family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a Protective Order case should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through.