The Arizona family law firm of Hildebrand Law, PC offers services to parents needing to establish paternity, child custody, or child support orders in Prescott and surrounding Yavapai County.
One of our attorneys was previously a resident of Prescott before he joined Hildebrand Law, PC.
Our founder has been trying family law cases for the past twenty years, and we are here to help you. Our attorneys have more than one hundred combined years of family law experience, including issues unique to paternity cases.
There is not a single issue we will see in your Prescott Arizona paternity case that we have not successfully resolved many times before.
There are many important reasons to establish Paternity, in Arizona. Benefits include the father having a right to spend parenting time with his child.
The father also has the right to have a voice in the major medical and educational decisions affecting your child, the right to have access to your child’s medical and educational records, and the obligation to pay or the right to receive child support, depending upon the child’s custodial arrangements.
You may want to check out our paternity laws page or our frequently asked paternity questions page to review our videos regarding paternity and read the helpful information you can put to use in your Prescott Arizona paternity case.
Put the power of a well-established and award-winning divorce and family law firm to work for you today in your Prescott Arizona paternity case.
If you have questions about Prescott, Arizona paternity attorneys, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona paternity and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in paternity and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your paternity or family law case around today.
You may also click on either of the banners below to review our fantastic five-star client and peer reviews of the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC or to read the awards and other recognitions we have received from independent review companies.
More Information on Our Arizona Family Law Attorneys
- Affordable Divorce Lawyers in Arizona
- Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Arizona Order of Protection Attorneys
- Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Arizona Spousal Maintenance Attorneys
- Arizona Divorce Attorneys for Same-Sex Couples
- Child Custody Attorney in Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorney Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorneys Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers in Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers Scottsdale Arizona
- Christian Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Athletes in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Doctors in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Firefighters in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Lawyers in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys Yuma Arizona
- Divorce Consulting Attorney in Arizona
- Family Law Attorneys in Arizona
- Family Law Attorney in Arizona
- Family Lawyer Arizona
- Find The Best Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Flagstaff Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Attorney
- Prescott Arizona Alimony Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Custody Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Child Support
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Visitation
- Prescott Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Modification of Child Custody
- Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Lawyers