Family Law Attorneys in Arizona
DUE TO COVID-19 AND OUR NEED TO ENSURE THE HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS, ALL INITIAL CLIENT CONSULTATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY PHONE. YOU MAY CALL US AT (480)305-8300 TO SCHEDULE A TELEPHONE CALL WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS.
Learn More About the Family Law Attorneys in Arizona at Hildebrand Law, PC
The family law attorneys in Arizona at Hildebrand Law, PC have over 100 years of combined experience representing people in family law issues throughout the state of Arizona.
Family law cases are particularly personal and can involve a high degree of strong emotions. The family law attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC create a comprehensive strategy that is customized to each client’s unique situation. Having a plan on how to successfully handle a client’s case sets our clients’ minds at ease by knowing there is a path to success in their family law case.
Our Arizona Family Law Practice Areas
Our Arizona family law attorneys have experience representing clients in all areas of family law including divorce cases, legal separation cases, paternity cases, child custody cases, child support cases, spousal maintenance cases, order of protection and restraining order cases, and even estate planning after divorce. Regardless of your particular family law issue, our Arizona family law attorneys have the experience to help you.
Arizona Divorce Cases
Our Arizona family law attorneys can guide you through the difficult process of a divorce. In Arizona, the only thing you have to prove to obtain a divorce is that your marriage is irretrievably broken. The only thing you need to do to prove your marriage is irretrievably broken is to testify that you, in fact, feel your marriage is irretrievably broken and marriage counseling will not save your marriage.
Arizona Legal Separation Cases
Our Arizona family law attorneys can help you if you choose a legal separation instead of a divorce. You can always convert your legal separation into a divorce if you decide to do so in the future. The same standard applies to obtain a legal separation; specifically, that your marriage is irretrievably broken.
Arizona Paternity Cases
Our Arizona family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience representing clients in paternity cases. From establishing paternity of a child, to establish child custody and support orders, our family law attorneys help you from beginning to the end of your paternity case in Arizona.
Arizona Child Custody Cases
Child custody cases are very important to our clients and are very important to us. The relationship a parent has with their child can be significantly impacted by an adverse ruling in a child custody case. Our family law attorneys have a very detailed and strategic approach to ensuring you continue to spend quality time with your children.
There are several factors he or she will examine to make that decision, including:
- The wishes of the parents
- The wishes of the child are (dependent on the child’s age)
- The emotional and physical health of the child and the parents
- Interactions between the child and each parent, as well as the interaction between the child and any additional caregivers
- How the child has adjusted to their current home, school, and community
- Any records of domestic violence or any other child abuse
- The willingness of each parent to ensure the child’s relationship with the other parent is an ongoing one
Arizona Child Support Cases
Every parent has a legal obligation to support his or her child. Our Arizona family law attorneys have a thorough and complete understanding of the Arizona Child Support Guidelines, the Arizona Uniform Interstate Support Act, and the applicable court of appeals decisions that impact how much child support you should pay or receive.
Arizona Spousal Maintenance Cases
Spousal maintenance is not appropriate in every case. However, if spousal maintenance is an issue in your case, you need the power of having an experienced Arizona family law attorney protecting what is in your financial best interests. The family law attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC have handled hundreds and hundreds of spousal maintenance cases.
Experienced Arizona Family Law Attorneys
If your relationship is ending and you need to address the custody and support of your kids, contact one of the skilled family attorneys in Arizona from our firm.
It is important to remember – especially if this has turned into a contentious custody battle – that whatever you say to the other parent could be used against you later on.
A seasoned Arizona family attorney may represent you in court, and during negotiations to ensure that you don’t accidentally make decisions or statements, you’ll later regret.
The Scottsdale and Phoenix Arizona attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC are happy to discuss your case in detail during a personalized case evaluation.
If you have questions about family attorneys in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona divorce and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in divorce and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your divorce or family law case around today.
More Information on Our Arizona Family Law Attorneys
- Affordable Divorce Lawyers in Arizona
- Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Arizona Order of Protection Attorneys
- Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Arizona Spousal Maintenance Attorneys
- Arizona Divorce Attorneys for Same-Sex Couples
- Child Custody Attorney in Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorney Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorneys Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers in Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers Scottsdale Arizona
- Christian Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Athletes in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Doctors in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Firefighters in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Lawyers in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys Yuma Arizona
- Divorce Consulting Attorney in Arizona
- Family Law Attorneys in Arizona
- Family Lawyer Arizona
- Find The Best Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Flagstaff Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Attorney
- Prescott Arizona Alimony Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Custody Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Child Support
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Visitation
- Prescott Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Modification of Child Custody
- Prescott Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Lawyers
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about family law attorneys in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about family law in Arizona. Chris is a family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through.