Child Custody Lawyers in Scottsdale Arizona
Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Lawyers
The Arizona child custody lawyers at Hildebrand Law, PC have collectively handled thousands of child custody cases. Not all child custody lawyers in Arizona have the experience necessary to effectively build the best child custody case.
Our child custody lawyers have over 100 years of combined experience effectively handling child custody cases. This ensures the best interests of your children are served. We will explain all of the Arizona child custody laws that will affect the outcome of your child custody case.
Child Custody Statutes in Arizona
We begin with a thorough review of all of the factors set forth in Arizona Revised Statute Section 25-403 and other statutes a court is required to consider before entering a child custody order. We go over each of those factors with you to discuss your children’s unique situation. We then move forward to build the best case possible to either settle your child custody issues or ensure we are thoroughly prepared to present a compelling case for you at trial.
Child custody cases can be very emotional. We recognize that your ability to spend time with and provide guidance to your children is critical to your relationship and their upbringing. Speak with one of Arizona Estate Planning Attorneys, PC’s Arizona child custody lawyers to learn what we can do for your child custody case.
Child Custody in Arizona | Experience Matters
We have experience dealing with many child custody cases and related issues such as those that arise in a divorce, legal separation, or modification or enforcement of child custody orders.
We have also handled cases involving domestic violence, child abuse, child neglect, or when a parent wants to move with the children to a different state. We have the experienced to effectively and proactively pursue the best interests of our clients’ children.
Some child custody cases in Arizona involve experts, such as counselors, child custody evaluators, and therapeutic interventionists, and parenting coordinators. We regularly work directly with these professionals to strengthen our clients’ cases to achieve the outcome that best serves the interests of our clients’ children.
Please call the Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona child custody lawyers at Hildebrand Law, PC today at (480)305-8300 to learn how we can help in your Arizona child custody case.
More Information on Our Arizona Family Law Attorneys
- Affordable Divorce Lawyers in Arizona
- Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Arizona Order of Protection Attorneys
- Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Arizona Spousal Maintenance Attorneys
- Arizona Divorce Attorneys for Same-Sex Couples
- Child Custody Attorney in Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorney Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorneys Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers in Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers Scottsdale Arizona
- Christian Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Athletes in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Doctors in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Firefighters in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Lawyers in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys Yuma Arizona
- Divorce Consulting Attorney in Arizona
- Family Law Attorneys in Arizona
- Family Law Attorney in Arizona
- Family Lawyer Arizona
- Find The Best Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Flagstaff Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Attorney
- Prescott Arizona Alimony Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Custody Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Child Support
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Visitation
- Prescott Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Modification of Child Custody
- Prescott Arizona Paternity Attorneys
Chris Hildebrand wrote this article about child custody in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about child custody laws in Arizona. Chris is a divorce and child custody attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through in a divorce.
What’s Hot – Blog