Child Custody Lawyer in Scottsdale AZ
DUE TO COVID-19 AND OUR NEED TO ENSURE THE HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS, ALL INITIAL CLIENT CONSULTATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY PHONE. YOU MAY CALL US AT (480)305-8300 TO SCHEDULE A TELEPHONE CALL WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS.
Who will get child custody and visitation rights?
If you are looking for a child custody lawyer in Scottsdale AZ, you should meet with one of the experienced child custody lawyers in our Scottsdale Arizona office.
The child custody lawyers at Hildebrand Law, PC have over 100 years of combined experience in representing clients in child custody cases in Arizona.
As a family law firm with decades of experience, we are prepared to go the distance and reach a desirable outcome for everyone involved.
Our lawyers are ready to evaluate your case and provide you with personalized advice to help you make the right decisions.
To begin your case, please contact a Scottsdale child custody lawyer from Hildebrand Law, PC today.
If you are going through a divorce or legal separation, and if children are involved, questions regarding custody may be of the utmost concern.
The answer to this question can be rife with complexities.
Whether you’re the child’s parent, grandparent, or close relative, there are general guidelines a court may follow.
Due to these cases having to factor in various unique circumstances, it’s a smart choice to get advice from a child custody lawyer Scottsdale AZ trusts.
Divorce and Child Custody Decisions
Parents in the midst of a divorce, or those who may be considering one, may wonder how child custody and visitation issues are addressed.
The assistance of a child custody lawyer Scottsdale AZ provides is often useful in custody cases, and a lawyer can act as an efficient, unbiased legal advisor.
Custody decisions might also be resolved through:
- Informal settlement negotiations between each party’s lawyer; or
- Out-of-court dispute resolution proceedings such as mediation.
In some cases, especially when a resolution cannot be made, the family court will decide both custody and visitation.
The process is often much smoother when the decision does not go to court and rather overseen by a child custody lawyer in Scottsdale AZ.
Unmarried Parents and Child Custody Decisions
When a child’s parents are not legally married, the mother is usually awarded custody unless the father takes legal action in a paternity case.
In general, it is difficult for an unwed father to win child custody.
However, visitation rights may be obtainable if custody is not granted.
If the mother is deemed to be unfit, the father may have a chance at getting custody.
A child custody lawyer Scottsdale AZ respects can discuss your case and advise you of your possible options.
Non-Parental Child Custody Decisions
Sometimes another person, who is not the parent of the child, may seek custody.
Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and other close relatives or family friends might be awarded custody or guardianship when the parents are inebriated, deceased, or whose whereabouts are unknown.
Get a Case Review of Your Child Custody Matter
If you’re going through a child custody issue, knowing your legal options could be vital to getting your desired outcome.
One of the most effective ways to understand the process is to retain a good lawyer.
If you have questions about child custody lawyers in Scottsdale, Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona child custody and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in child custody and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your child custody or family law case around today.
Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona
More Information on Our Arizona Family Law Attorneys
- Affordable Divorce Lawyers in Arizona
- Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Arizona Order of Protection Attorneys
- Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Arizona Spousal Maintenance Attorneys
- Arizona Divorce Attorneys for Same-Sex Couples
- Child Custody Attorney in Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorney Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorneys Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers in Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers Scottsdale Arizona
- Christian Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Athletes in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Doctors in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Firefighters in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Lawyers in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys Yuma Arizona
- Divorce Consulting Attorney in Arizona
- Family Law Attorneys in Arizona
- Family Law Attorney in Arizona
- Family Lawyer Arizona
- Find The Best Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Flagstaff Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Attorney
- Prescott Arizona Alimony Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Custody Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Child Support
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Visitation
- Prescott Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Modification of Child Custody
- Prescott Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Lawyers
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about our child custody lawyer in Scottsdale AZ to ensure everyone has access to information about child custody laws in Arizona. Chris is a divorce and child custody attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through in a divorce.