Child Custody Lawyer in Phoenix Arizona
Phoenix Arizona Child Custody Lawyer
Hildebrand Law, PC focuses on family law; a practice that handles divorce, child custody, child support, and other relevant cases.
Our lawyers are well versed in child custody cases and have successfully negotiated complex divorce cases that required experience and attention to detail.
As a child custody lawyer Phoenix Arizona respects, Hildebrand Law, PC was founded on the principle that every person should have access to supportive, dependable, and effective legal representation.
We understand that each family is unique and our attorneys go to great lengths to protect the rights of each and every client and their children.
Phoenix Arizona Child Custody Services
By reaching out to a child custody lawyer Phoenix Arizona offers at Hildebrand Law, PC, we can discuss your needs and let you know what options you might have.
We can assist in child custody matters such as:
- Establishing child custody or visitation rights
- Establishing paternity
- Addressing any child custody or visitation issues
- Seek orders of contempt for denied visitation
- Modifications of custody or visitation
- Enforcing custody or visitation orders
The State of Arizona is committed to ensuring that the best interests of the children are taken into consideration.
This means that the judge may take a variety of factors into consideration before ruling on a custody or visitation arrangement. In general, these issues might include:
- The wishes of the child (if he or she is old enough to understand)
- Mental health and physical health of each parent
- Whether or not the child has any special needs
- Cultural considerations
- The need for a stable environment
- Support for interaction with extended family members
- Financial well being of each parent
- Evidence of parental drug abuse, alcohol abuse as well as sexual abuse
- Parental use or excessive use of discipline
- Whether or not domestic abuse is occurring or has occurred in the past
A child custody lawyer in Phoenix Arizona from our firm can further discuss the judge’s potential considerations during a complimentary consultation.
It is worth noting that if the other parent has already hired a lawyer to represent them in a child custody battle with you, you should strongly consider having legal support on your side as well.
What to Expect from Hildebrand Law, PC
As a child custody lawyer Phoenix Arizona depends upon, we remain center focused on the protection of you and your children’s rights.
When you work with us, you can expect benefits such as:
- A comprehensive plan that you understand
- Frequent communication
- A clear fee structure
- Ongoing support from our lawyers and legal staff
- High competency from your assigned lawyer
If you have questions about child custody lawyer in Phoenix, Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona child custody and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in child custody and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your child custody or family law case around today.
Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona
More Information on Our Arizona Family Law Attorneys
- Affordable Divorce Lawyers in Arizona
- Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Arizona Order of Protection Attorneys
- Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Arizona Spousal Maintenance Attorneys
- Arizona Divorce Attorneys for Same-Sex Couples
- Child Custody Attorney Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorneys Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers in Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers Scottsdale Arizona
- Christian Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Athletes in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Doctors in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Firefighters in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Lawyers in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys Yuma Arizona
- Divorce Consulting Attorney in Arizona
- Family Law Attorneys in Arizona
- Family Law Attorney in Arizona
- Family Lawyer Arizona
- Find The Best Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Flagstaff Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Alimony Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Custody Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Child Support
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Visitation
- Prescott Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Modification of Child Custody
- Prescott Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Lawyers
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about our child custody lawyer in Phoenix Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about child custody laws in Arizona. Chris is a divorce and child custody attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through in a divorce.