Child Custody Attorney Scottsdale AZ
Child Custody Attorneys in Scottsdale Arizona
If you’re considering hiring a child custody attorney Scottsdale AZ, you may be going through a divorce and trying to figure out child custody and visitation guidelines. Both parents often have a vested interest in how much time they will be able to spend with their children and the courts are responsible for determining the arrangement that is in the best interests of the children. However, hiring a lawyer is important when approaching this situation; you will likely want to have somebody advocating for your best interests.
In a best-case scenario, you would be able to arrive at an arrangement with the other parent regarding child custody and visitation. While this sometimes happens, it does not occur in all cases. More often than not, the court is responsible for determining child custody. With this being such a personal and emotionally-charged issue, the right attorney can make a big difference in the outcome of your case.
Child Custody in Arizona
In most child custody cases in Arizona, the child or children will live with a custodial parent the majority of the time. “Parenting time” often refers to the child’s time with the non-custodial parent. Going through a separation or divorce and being concerned about child custody can make your life much more stressful — especially if you do not have a child custody attorney Scottsdale AZ relies on your side for adequate representation. “Custody” refers to the control and charge of a child as well as the right to make critical decisions regarding training, education, welfare, and healthcare. Custody in Arizona typically refers to a combination of legal and physical custody.
Visitation rights and child custody issues should be handled by a child custody attorney Scottsdale AZ can count on to represent dedicated parents. Guiding your family through the process of complex legal issues involving children can be extremely difficult. When a family law issue arises, particularly one affecting your ability to spend time with your children in the future, it may be imperative to identify a child custody attorney in Scottsdale AZ who will help to protect your interests and find ideal resolutions for you and your family.
An attorney with a great deal of experience in all matters of divorce, including child support, spousal support, the division of property, and child custody, should be considered for your case. You need a Scottsdale child custody attorney who cares about the welfare of every client they represent. In an emotionally difficult situation, such as a divorce where child custody is a contention, you may need someone who will advocate for your protection and give you the focused representation that you deserve. With so much on the line, a child custody attorney Scottsdale AZ depends on is crucial.
Dedicated Lawyers at Hildebrand Law, PC
An advocate for your children’s best interests is critical at this time. With so much on the line, it is important to identify a lawyer who will work hard on your behalf for the duration of the case. Hildebrand Law, PC understands how important your case is to you, and our lawyers work hard on your behalf regarding child custody matters. Schedule a consultation with a child custody attorney Scottsdale AZ is proud to have worked on behalf of parents by calling us today at (480)305-8300.
More Information on Our Arizona Family Law Attorneys
- Affordable Divorce Lawyers in Arizona
- Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Arizona Order of Protection Attorneys
- Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Arizona Spousal Maintenance Attorneys
- Arizona Divorce Attorneys for Same-Sex Couples
- Child Custody Attorney in Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorneys Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers in Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers Scottsdale Arizona
- Christian Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Athletes in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Doctors in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Firefighters in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Lawyers in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys Yuma Arizona
- Divorce Consulting Attorney in Arizona
- Family Law Attorneys in Arizona
- Family Law Attorney in Arizona
- Family Lawyer Arizona
- Find The Best Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Flagstaff Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Attorney
- Prescott Arizona Alimony Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Custody Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Child Support
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Visitation
- Prescott Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Modification of Child Custody
- Prescott Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Lawyers
Chris Hildebrand wrote this article about spousal maintenance guidelines in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about spousal maintenance laws in Arizona. Chris is a divorce and child custody attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through in a divorce.