Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Attorney
Child Custody Attorneys Serving Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona
If you have children and are considering divorce, are separated, or are discussing custody rights with your former spouse, you may be inclined to keep the peace in order to provide a comfortable home for your child. Conversely, you may be fighting tooth and nail for each moment with your child. Either way, a Phoenix child custody attorney is a necessity when determining your rights and the rights of your child.
Our talented team of attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC will help bring clarity to your situation and guide you through the frustrating and emotional process of establishing custody. It is important to get representation early on and a child custody attorney Phoenix Arizona trusts can be instrumental in helping to establish a plan with which you feel comfortable.
Not finding proper representation can leave parents in a cycle of conflict and anxiety, and most importantly, it also places the child(ren)’s well-being in jeopardy.
A child requires security and witnessing parents in a constant battle can be damaging to a child. Yet, not handling custody matters and simply assuming parents can trust each other to do the best for their children can also lead to immense problems later on in life.
Questions regarding custody may arise over time, questions for which the early assistance of a child custody attorney in Phoenix Arizona can prepare in advance. Our capable attorneys at are here to help answer these concerns before they become dangerous problems.
Perhaps one parent moves have a job transfer out of state or remarry some time after the divorce and custody are not clearly outlined. What if someone else is in the home? Perhaps the child(ren) is a part of a team or activity that one parent cannot, or will not, support.
Possibly, one parent lives in a preferable school district to the other parent, or can somehow leverage, fairly or unfairly, greater monetary privilege. A child custody attorney Phoenix Arizona depends upon can help create the foundational custody rules from which your relationship with your children can grow, without fear of constant interruption from a former spouse.
On a more severe level, a child custody attorney can address with you, early on, any issues of child abuse, mental instability, third-party influence, or substance dependence that you or your spouse may have experienced. It is the court’s responsibility to determine what is best for the child(ren) in terms of custody arrangements, but it is the parents’ responsibility to quickly address, discuss, and outline any concerns they may have about the spouse or to make a reasonable case for their own behavior if accused of such instability. The court may have access to all records, including health records, and parents need to be prepared.
Our attorneys are well versed in child custody laws specific to Arizona. When seeking to protect your rights as a parent, whether you are looking to split time or for full custody, the seasoned team at Arizona child custody attorneys are here to guide you through the nuanced peaks and valleys of your case.
Our practice is intimately familiar with complex local custody laws and handles family law cases with conscientiousness and integrity. For a child custody attorney, Phoenix Arizona turns to, with a deep knowledge of local laws, call Hildebrand Law, PC today and experience our support.
If you have a question about child custody in Arizona, please call to speak to one of our experienced Scottsdale and Phoenix Arizona child custody attorneys at (480)305-8300.
More Information on Our Arizona Family Law Attorneys
- Affordable Divorce Lawyers in Arizona
- Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Arizona Order of Protection Attorneys
- Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Arizona Spousal Maintenance Attorneys
- Arizona Divorce Attorneys for Same-Sex Couples
- Child Custody Attorney in Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorney Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorneys Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers in Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers Scottsdale Arizona
- Christian Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Athletes in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Doctors in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Firefighters in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Lawyers in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys Yuma Arizona
- Divorce Consulting Attorney in Arizona
- Family Law Attorneys in Arizona
- Family Law Attorney in Arizona
- Family Lawyer Arizona
- Find The Best Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Flagstaff Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Alimony Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Custody Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Child Support
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Visitation
- Prescott Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Modification of Child Custody
- Prescott Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Lawyers
Chris Hildebrand wrote this article about child custody in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about child custody laws in Arizona. Chris is a divorce and child custody attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through in a divorce.