Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
Legal Separation Attorneys in Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona
Are you searching for the best Arizona Legal Separation attorneys for your case?
Our experienced Arizona legal separation attorneys have over 100 years of combined legal experience representing clients in legal separations in Arizona.
We are experienced in completing the legal separation process, as well as later converting a legal separation into a divorce, either before the final Decree of Legal Separation is issued or anytime thereafter.
Legal Separation and Divorce in Arizona
A Legal Separation in Arizona is very similar to a Divorce.
The only difference between the two causes of action is that you are restored to the status of a single person in a divorce and can, therefore, remarry.
In a Legal Separation case, you are restored to the status of a single person and, therefore, cannot remarry.
Beyond that distinction, the two types of cases are very similar.
In a Legal Separation case, the court must equitably divide your community property and debts and award to each spouse his or her sole and separate property and debts.
The court must enter child custody, referred to as Legal Decision Making and parenting-time orders for your children. Lastly, the court must order child support and, possibly, alimony, sometimes referred to as spousal maintenance in Arizona.
Our Arizona legal separation attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully handling legal separation cases in Arizona.
We will ensure your property and debts are fairly divided and that the best interests of your children are protected.
We will also ensure a fair amount is paid for child support and that the issue of alimony is addressed.
We are also able to convert your Arizona legal separation case into divorce at any time in the Arizona legal separation process.
More Information on Our Arizona Family Law Attorneys
- Affordable Divorce Lawyers in Arizona
- Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Arizona Order of Protection Attorneys
- Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Arizona Spousal Maintenance Attorneys
- Arizona Divorce Attorneys for Same-Sex Couples
- Child Custody Attorney in Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorney Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Attorneys Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer in Scottsdale Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyer Phoenix Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers in Arizona
- Child Custody Lawyers Scottsdale Arizona
- Christian Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Collaborative Divorce Attorneys in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Athletes in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Doctors in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Firefighters in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys for Lawyers in Arizona
- Divorce Attorneys Yuma Arizona
- Divorce Consulting Attorney in Arizona
- Family Law Attorneys in Arizona
- Family Law Attorney in Arizona
- Family Lawyer Arizona
- Find The Best Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Flagstaff Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Attorney
- Prescott Arizona Alimony Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Custody Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Child Support Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Community Property Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Divorce Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Child Support
- Prescott Arizona Enforcement of Visitation
- Prescott Arizona Legal Separation Attorneys
- Prescott Arizona Modification of Child Custody
- Prescott Arizona Paternity Attorneys
- Scottsdale Arizona Child Custody Lawyers
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about Arizona legal separation attorneys to ensure everyone has access to information about legal separation laws in Arizona. Chris is a divorce and legal separation attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through in a legal separation.
As Seen on CBS News, ABC News, NBC News, and Fox News