Arizona Divorce Attorneys | Hildebrand Law, PC
About Our Arizona Divorce Attorneys
Divorce is a difficult time in anyone’s life. Navigating through complex divorce laws and rules can make a divorce even harder. Having an experienced Arizona divorce attorney by your side can make a huge difference in your divorce.
The Arizona divorce attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC have over 100 years of combined experience in divorce and family law cases. Each attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC was hand-selected based on their character, experience, and skill at negotiating divorce settlements or presenting their clients’ cases to a judge at a divorce trial if necessary.
Our team of divorce attorneys has earned numerous awards for our excellence in divorce and family law cases in Arizona. These awards include U.S. News and World Report “Best Divorce Law Firm” | 2020, U.S. News and World Reports “Best Divorce Lawyer” | 2019, North Valley Magazine’s “Top Family Law Attorney”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley”, just to name a few.
What Our Arizona Divorce Attorneys Do
Our divorce attorneys collaborate on all of our cases. Instead of having just one attorney planning and strategizing over your divorce, you have an entire team of attorneys who can provide valuable insight into the best plan and strategy to execute in your divorce. Although some would say “two minds are better than one”, we believe “seven minds are better than one”.
Stated simply, having over 100 years of combined legal experience means there is not an issue we will encounter in your divorce that we already successfully addressed many times before.
We also take a very tactical approach to every client’s case. We handle every case with the same surgical precision. Every client at Hildebrand Law, PC meets both the attorney and the paralegal assigned to their case within days of hiring us. During that first meeting, you and your legal team will meet for hours going over every detail of your case. During that meeting, you and your legal team will create a plan and strategy to either settle your case or prepare your case for trial.
You will know each and every step of the Arizona divorce process. You will have a detailed and understandable plan as to how your divorce will be handled. As a result, you will have much more control of your divorce and greater peace of mind your case is receiving the attention it deserves.
When You Should Meet With One of Our Arizona Divorce Attorneys
You should meet with one of our experienced Arizona divorce attorneys as soon as you believe divorce may be in your future. We meet with many people who are simply thinking about divorce but have not yet filed for divorce. These people simply want to understand what will happen if they file for divorce and the impact divorce may have upon themselves and their families.
Meeting with one of our experienced divorce lawyers prior to filing divorce will provide you with valuable insight as to how divorce will impact you both during the divorce and after the divorce is finalized. The process of divorce is scary when you a lot of unanswered questions about divorce. After meeting with an attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC, all of those questions will be answered. This will allow you to make the best decision for yourself and your family.
Of course, you should meet with one of our divorce attorneys as soon as possible if either you or your spouse has already filed a divorce in Arizona. There are many important deadlines that are triggered when a person files for divorce. It is important you do not miss the deadlines in your case.
Where We Represent Clients in Arizona Divorce Cases
The divorce attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC have represented clients throughout the state of Arizona. We represent clients in the great Phoenix Metropolitan area, the Tucson Metropolitan area, Flagstaff, Sedona, Payson, and Yuma. Our office is located near downtown Scottsdale Arizona.
Why You Should Meet With One of Our Arizona Divorce Attorneys
We are sometimes asked by clients why they should hire one of the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. The answer is simple. We are very good at what we do. So, how do we do that?
All of the divorce attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC are reasonable, professional, and diligent. As a result, we do not make messes of our clients’ divorce cases. Instead, we solve problems by creating solutions or diligently building our clients’ cases for success at a trial if the opposing spouse or their attorney is unreasonable.
All of the attorneys approach their clients’ divorce cases with a “continuum of force” mentality. Stated differently, we will approach each divorce with the goal of quickly and amicably settling the case if possible. So long as both spouses are reasonable and amicable, we work on a solution that is fair to both sides.
In those cases where the other side is not inclined to behave irrationally or unreasonably, we create a detailed strategy to expose the weaknesses in the other side’s case. We also take control of the case with a detailed plan and strategy to get your case in front of a judge, expose the unreasonableness of the other side, and successfully win your case at trial.
If you have questions about divorce attorneys in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona divorce and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in divorce and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your divorce or family law case around today.
Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona
More Articles About Divorce in Arizona
- The advantage of Filing Divorce First in Arizona
- Are Prenuptial Agreements Enforceable in Arizona
- Arizona Divorce
- Arizona Divorce Attorney Reviews
- Arizona Divorce Child Custody
- Arizona Divorce Debt
- Arizona Divorce Forms
- Arizona Divorce Laws
- Arizona Divorce Laws Alimony
- Arizona Divorce Laws and Statutes
- Arizona Divorce Laws on Adultery
- Arizona Divorce Papers
- Arizona Divorce Practice
- Arizona Divorce Records Search
- Arizona Marriage Laws
- Asset and Property Search in an Arizona Divorce
- Arizona Divorce When You Can’t Find Your Spouse
- Change to Maiden Name After Divorce in Arizona
- Changing Orders in an Arizona Divorce Decree
- Children and Divorce in Arizona
- College Expenses After Divorce in Arizona
- Complex Divorce Cases in Arizona
- Conciliation Court Services in Arizona
- Consent Required for Marriage of Minors in Arizona
- Considering the Children during a Divorce in Arizona
- Convert to a Covenant Marriage in Arizona
- Coping With Divorce in Arizona
- Court Services to Save a Marriage in Arizona
- Custody of the Family Pet in a Divorce in Arizona
- Dissolution of Marriage in Arizona
- Divorce After Legal Separation in Arizona
- Divorce and Children in Arizona
- Divorce Arizona
- Divorce Case is on the Inactive Calendar in Arizona
- Divorce Court Jurisdiction in Arizona
- Divorce in Arizona Without Children
- Divorce Procedures in Arizona
- Divorce Records in Arizona
- Divorce Statistics in Arizona
- Divorce Support Groups in Arizona
- Domestic Violence and Divorce in Arizona
- Effect of Adultery on an Arizona Divorce
- Effects of Divorce on Children in Arizona
- Enforceable Arizona Prenuptial Agreements
- Failure to Include an Issue in an Arizona Divorce
- Filing for Divorce in Arizona
- Filing for Divorce to Receive Alimony in Arizona
- Guide to Divorce for Men in Arizona
- High Asset Divorce in Arizona
- High Conflict Divorce in Arizona
- High Net Worth Divorce Arizona
- How is a Divorce Finalized in Arizona
- How Long Does a Contested Divorce Take in Arizona
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Divorce in Arizona
- How Long Does it Take to Get Divorced in Arizona
- How Long Does Uncontested Divorce Take in Arizona
- How Long To Be Separated Before Divorce in Arizona
- How long to get Temporary Orders in Arizona
- How Much Does it Cost to Get a Divorce in Arizona
- How to Appeal a Divorce Decree in Arizona
- How To Find Good Divorce Attorney in Arizona
- How to Start a Divorce in Arizona
- Learn About Uncontested Divorce in Arizona
- Legally Separated File Divorce in Arizona
- Marital Settlement Agreement in Arizona
- The merger of the Settlement Agreement in Arizona
- Military Divorce Laws in Arizona
- Misled Into Signing Divorce Settlement in Arizona
- Modifying a Divorce Decree in Arizona
- No Contest Divorce in Arizona
- No-Fault Divorce in Arizona
- Order to Pay Spouses Attorney Fees in Arizona
- Parenting Class During a Divorce in Arizona
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage in Arizona
- Protect Children in a Divorce in Arizona
- Quick Divorce in Arizona
- Reasons for Divorce in Arizona
- Reasons to File for Divorce in Arizona
- Represent Yourself in Arizona Divorce Case
- Same-Sex Divorce in Arizona
- Sealing Court Records in an Arizona Divorce
- Sell Home During Divorce in Arizona
- Selling Property During a Divorce in Arizona
- Served With Divorce Papers in Arizona
- Serving Divorce Papers by Publication in Arizona
- Should I Keep the House in a Divorce in Arizona
- Social Media Evidence in Divorce in Arizona
- Stop an Arizona Divorce
- Stop an Arizona Divorce if You Change Your Mind
- What Happens at a Resolution Management Conference in Arizona
- What Happens If the Divorce Case Goes to Trial in Arizona
- What Happens Temporary Orders Hearing in Arizona
- What is a Covenant Marriage in Arizona
- What is a Default Divorce in Arizona
- What is a Family Law Master in an Arizona Divorce Case
- What is a Preliminary Injunction in an Arizona Divorce
- What is a Temporary Orders Hearing in Arizona
- What is the Divorce Process in Arizona
- What Reasons Do I Need to Obtain a Divorce in a Covenant Marriage in Arizona
- What to do When Served with Divorce Papers in Arizona
- When Can I File For Divorce in Arizona
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about our Arizona divorce attorneys to ensure everyone has access to information about divorce laws in Arizona. Chris is a family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through.