Arizona Marriage Laws
DUE TO COVID-19 AND OUR NEED TO ENSURE THE HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS, ALL INITIAL CLIENT CONSULTATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY PHONE. YOU MAY CALL US AT (480)305-8300 TO SCHEDULE A TELEPHONE CALL WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS.
The Arizona State Legislature created the laws that apply to Arizona marriages. Those laws were enacted as the following set of statutes:
The capacity of Persons to Marry
Validity of Marriage
Marriage License, Ceremony, and Record
- Marriage license; application; affidavit
- Consent of parent or guardian of minor
- Recording licenses; endorsement of solemnization; recording return; lost licenses
- Persons authorized to perform marriage ceremony; definition
- Marriage ceremony; official; witnesses; marriage license; covenant marriages
- Application to justice of the peace for marriage and covenant marriage licenses; issuance; violation; classification
- Issuance of marriage license by a city or town; transfer of fees; handling fee
- Unlawful acts of person authorized to solemnize marriages; classification
- Unlawful acts of person authorized to issue marriage license or make marriage records; classification
- Abstract of marriage in lieu of reproducing marriage license
If you have questions about marriage laws in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona divorce and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in divorce and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your divorce or family law case around today.
Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona
Chris Hildebrand wrote the information on this page about marriage laws to ensure everyone has access to information about marriage laws in Arizona. Chris is a divorce attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through in a divorce.
As Seen on CBS News, ABC News, NBC News, and Fox News