Arizona Covenant Marriage Statutes
The Arizona State Legislature created the laws that apply to Arizona covenant marriage cases. Those laws were enacted as the following set of covenant marriage statutes in Arizona:
- Covenant marriage; declaration of intent; filing requirements
- Existing marriages; conversion to covenant marriage; recording requirements
- Dissolution of a covenant marriage; grounds
- Decree of legal separation; grounds
- Temporary orders for support and spousal maintenance
- Information pamphlet; requirements; distribution
If you have questions about covenant marriage statutes in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona divorce and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in divorce and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your divorce or family law case around today.
Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona
As Seen on CBS News, ABC News, NBC News, and Fox News