Who is the Best Child Custody Lawyer in Arizona?
If you are wondering who is the best child custody lawyer in Arizona, you are not alone. At Hildebrand Law, our dedicated lawyers have helped many people like yourself get through custody battles. With a dedicated lawyer on your side, you may feel more at ease throughout the entire process.
How to Determine Who is the Best Child Custody Lawyer in Arizona
If you want to find out who is the best child custody lawyer in Arizona, it’s important to know what qualities to look for. Let’s take a closer look at some of the characteristics you should look for in a child custody lawyer:
- Specialization: Family lawyers may specialize in different areas. One might focus on divorces while another may concentrate on custody matters. It may be in your best interest to work with a lawyer who specializes in child custody. He or she is more likely to have the experience and skill set you need to get a good outcome in your case.
- Compassion: Going through a child custody battle can be an incredibly emotional process, so it may be important to have a lawyer who is compassionate. He or she should sympathize with your situation and have a genuine interest in helping you achieve a positive outcome.
- Skilled Negotiator: In most child custody cases, there is a lot of negotiating, even outside the courtroom. That’s why it’s critical to choose a child custody lawyer who is confident with his or her negotiating skills. If a lawyer knows how to negotiate well, he or she is more likely to help you achieve a favorable outcome.
- Creative: Many types of issues can arise in child custody cases, so it may be beneficial to hire a lawyer who is creative. A child custody lawyer should be able to think on his or her feet and be ready for all types of issues.
- Available: Before you decide to hire a child custody lawyer, find out about his or her caseload. If a lawyer is currently handling a lot of cases, he or she might not have the time to give your case the attention it deserves.
What to Expect During Your First Consultation with a Child Custody Lawyer
When you walk into your first meeting with a child custody lawyer, be prepared to answer several different questions about your case, such as where the other parent lives and whether or not child support payments have been ordered. Be sure to answer these questions with as much detail as you can.
In order to determine who is the best child custody lawyer in Arizona, you may want to ask a child custody lawyer several questions of your own during the consultation. For example, you may want to find out how long he or she has been practicing in the family law field or where he or she attended law school.
To learn more information on deciding who is the best child custody lawyer in Arizona, contact Hildebrand Law, PC. at (480)305-8300.