How to Establish Paternity Through the Arizona Department of Health Services
We want to discuss with you how you can establish paternity voluntarily through the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Under Arizona law, to place the name of the father on a birth certificate, both parents may file sworn statements acknowledging paternity with the Arizona Department of Health Services.
When this process is used the voluntary acknowledgment has the same effect as a court order establishing legal paternity for the father.
These forms are available at the Arizona Department of Health Services and the Department of Economic Security offices around the state and some hospitals.
More Articles About Paternity in Arizona
- Arizona Paternity Statutes
- DNA Testing to Establish Paternity in Arizona
- Easy Way to Establish Paternity in Arizona
- Father’s Name on Birth Certificate in Arizona
- How Can I Establish Paternity in Arizona
- Voluntary Establishment of Paternity in Arizona
- What is Paternity in Arizona
- Where do I Establish Paternity in Arizona
- Why Should I Establish Paternity in Arizona
Chris Hildebrand wrote this article about how to establish paternity through the Department of Health Services in Arizona to ensure everyone has access to information about paternity laws in Arizona. Chris is a family law attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a paternity case should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through.