Arizona Paternity Statutes
DUE TO COVID-19 AND OUR NEED TO ENSURE THE HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS, ALL INITIAL CLIENT CONSULTATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY PHONE. YOU MAY CALL US AT (480)305-8300 TO SCHEDULE A TELEPHONE CALL WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS.
The Arizona State Legislature created the laws that apply to Arizona paternity cases. Those paternity laws were enacted as the following set of statutes:
Maternity and Paternity Proceedings
- Persons who may originate proceedings; legal decision-making; parenting time; conciliation court
- Time for instituting proceedings
- Effect of death, absence or insanity of plaintiff
- Precedence of maternity and paternity proceedings; delay for paternity tests; court order; evidentiary use; alternative tests; out-of-state orders; immunity
- Preliminary injunction; temporary restraining order; effect
- Liability of parents if putative mother or father is a minor; periodic payments
- Voluntary acknowledgment of paternity; action to overcome paternity
- Default order of paternity
- Presumption of paternity
- Paternity; full faith and credit
- Title IV-D child support; paternity establishment; genetic testing
- Temporary orders; presumption of paternity
- Paternity case registry; acknowledgments and paternity and maternity orders; recording requirements
If you have questions about paternity statutes in Arizona, you should seriously consider contacting the attorneys at Hildebrand Law, PC. Our Arizona paternity and family law attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in paternity and family law cases.
Our family law firm has earned numerous awards such as US News and World Reports Best Arizona Family Law Firm, US News and World Report Best Divorce Attorneys, “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills readers, and “Best Arizona Divorce Law Firms” by North Scottsdale Magazine.
Call us today at (480)305-8300 or reach out to us through our appointment scheduling form to schedule your personalized consultation and turn your paternity or family law case around today.
Arizona Family Law Attorneys in Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona
More Articles About Paternity in Arizona
- DNA Testing to Establish Paternity in Arizona
- Easy Way to Establish Paternity in Arizona
- Establish Paternity Through State of Arizona
- Father’s Name on Birth Certificate in Arizona
- How Can I Establish Paternity in Arizona
- Voluntary Establishment of Paternity in Arizona
- What is Paternity in Arizona
- Where do I Establish Paternity in Arizona
- Why Should I Establish Paternity in Arizona
Chris Hildebrand wrote this article about paternity statutes to ensure everyone has access to information about paternity laws in Arizona. Chris is a divorce and paternity attorney at Hildebrand Law, PC. He has over 24 years of Arizona family law experience and has received multiple awards, including US News and World Report “Top Arizona Divorce Attorneys”, Phoenix Magazine “Top Divorce Law Firms”, and Arizona Foothills Magazine “Best of the Valley” award. He believes the policies and procedures he uses to get his clients through a divorce should all be guided by the principles of honesty, integrity, and actually caring about what his clients are going through in a paternity case.
As Seen on CBS News, ABC News, NBC News, and Fox News