Scottsdale divorce attorney Chris Hildebrand is regarded as a highly knowledgeable and skilled Arizona divorce lawyer, negotiator, and advocate for his clients’ interests. With his extensive experience and reputation, Chris has earned the respect of other Arizona divorce lawyers, experts, and judges with whom he has practiced. He is regularly consulted by other attorneys in the community, who leverage his knowledge and experience to act as a divorce mediator to assist in resolving their own client’s legal matters. In fact, Chris has been retained by other divorce attorneys to represent them or their friends or family in a divorce or other family law matters.
- Finance (B.S.) | Arizona State University (1991)
- Juris Doctorate (Law) | Arizona State University (1994)
- American Bar Association
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Maricopa County Family Law Division
- United States District Court
- National Association for Missing and Exploited Children
- American Mensa
- Divorce in Arizona
- Legal Separation in Arizona
- Paternity in Arizona
- Alimony in Arizona
- Child Custody in Arizona
- Child Support in Arizona
- Community Property Division in Arizona
Client Testimonials and Attorney Reviews
Client Testimonial – Shari D.
Client Testimonial – Mark G.